Fast. Convenient. Effective.Click here to see our events calendar. For questions, topic suggestions and comments contact the Events Team at 360.943.1600.
We offer webinars to accommodate the busy schedules of today's business professionals. Webinars allow you to sharpen your knowledge and skills from the convenience of your home, office or on the go!
If your schedule allows for a more interpersonal experience, we also offer a variety of seminars to fit your needs.
Featured Webinar: 2020 HR & Employment Law Webinar Series
- Wednesday, February 5
- Pre-Hire, Hiring & Job Descriptions
- Sarah Swale, Jensen Morse Baker PLLC
- Wednesday, March 4
- Employee Handbook
- Greg Hendershott & Angela Vogel, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Wednesday, April 1
- Wage & Hours
- Shirley Lou-Magnuson & Resh Sidhu, Lane Powell PC
- Wednesday, May 20
- Performance Evaluations , Disciplinary Action & Termination
- Britenae Pierce, Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland
- Wednesday, June 3
- Non-Competes, Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Solicitations and Intellectual Property Protection
- Amy Mensik & William Symmes, Witherspoon Kelley
- Wednesday, July 1
- Accident Prevention & Accident Investigation Plans
- Tim O-Connell & Karin Jones, Stoel Rives LLP
Lock in Last Year’s Pricing Package (includes all six webinars)
Last Year’s Pricing Package Expires: January 6, 2020 – Price increases by $50 and will be available until Feb. 4, 2020. After this date, only individual webinars will be available for registration. No exceptions. Register for the series by clicking the button below.
Click here to register for individual webinars on our events calendar.
For questions or for more information please contact the events team by emailing Jacob Sodeman, or calling at (360) 943-1600.
This program is valid for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.