Mission StatementThe Grassroots Alliance was established in 2014 with the support of 35 chambers of commerce across the state. Now, the 87-member group is furthering its goal to solidify and grow this local grassroots network to support the legislative and economic development goals of AWB and the chambers.
What we can offer you, and what you can offer us
Role of Local Chamber Grassroots Alliance Members
With the tools provided by AWB, Grassroots Alliance members will have the opportunity to become more familiar with the legislative process and AWB policy positions to offer a unified voice locally and in the Legislature. Alliance members will:
- Become a statewide voice on top common issues
- Communicate Alliance and AWB economic and policy information to members
- Identify key industry voices to speak with authority on the top issues
- Share information on key issues, transportation, education and minimum wage, with the community and explain the impacts the issues have on economic growth
- Will identify within membership authentic voices that can speak locally, and occasionally to the media, on the top priorities established by the Grassroots Alliance
Grassroots Alliance Newsletters
If you have any questions about the Alliance or interested on becoming a part of it, contact AWB's Andrew Lenderman at 800.521.9325.