Be part of the conversation. Be part of the solution.
- Legislative Day & Hill Climb: The Legislative Day & Hill Climb is your chance to be heard in Olympia. This event brings together business leaders, legislators and special guests with one message at hand - to keep businesses priorities top-of-mind with our elected officials. In addition to a full day of content the Hill Climb gives attendees the opportunity to take their issues and concerns directly to their legislators on the capitol campus.
- Spring Meeting: Held each Spring in Spokane, this event features some of the best and brightest state and national speakers on policy issues. It also serves as our spring board meeting and is a time when AWB members are honored for their leadership.
- Policy Summit: The premier members only event, you don't want to miss! This three-day event at Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum, demonstrates your commitment to supporting and participating in our advocacy efforts on behalf of the business community. A networking reception kicks off the event, multiple breakout sessions offer a variety of content to fit your interests and we conclude with an exclusive keynote presentation that is sure to WOW!
- Manufacturing Summit: This event highlights manufacturing, next generation workforce and new technologies across the state. Interact with students and businesses that are charting the course for the future of manufacturing. Honored during lunch are the award winners in green manufacturing, operational excellence, innovation and manufacturer of the year.
- Evening of Excellence: Join us for our inaugural awards ceremony, Evening of Excellence, to honor business leaders across the state. This black-tie event is our chance to acknowledge and thank you — our members — for the work you have done to support AWB in becoming the catalytic leader and unifying voice for economic prosperity throughout Washington state.
Webinars & SeminarsWe provide professional development opportunities such as webinars and seminars to members and non-members of the association. These events equip you with best practices and information to take back to your business.
Click here to view our dynamic events calendar. For questions, topic suggestions and comments contact the Events Team at 360.943.1600.