HR & Employment Law Webinar Series
2020 HR & Employment Law Webinar Series
- Wednesday, February 5
- Pre-Hire, Hiring & Job Descriptions
- Sarah Swale, Jensen Morse Baker PLLC
- Wednesday, March 4
- Employee Handbook
- Greg Hendershott & Angela Vogel, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Wednesday, April 1
- Wage & Hours
- Shirley Lou-Magnuson & Resh Sidhu, Lane Powell PC
- Wednesday, May 20
- Performance Evaluations , Disciplinary Action & Termination
- Britenae Pierce, Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland
- Wednesday, June 3
- Non-Competes, Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Solicitations and Intellectual Property Protection
- Amy Mensik & William Symmes, Witherspoon Kelley
- Wednesday, July 1
- Accident Prevention & Accident Investigation Plans
- Tim O-Connell & Karin Jones, Stoel Rives LLP
- Members: $200
- Non-Members: $250
- Members: $40
- Non-Members: $55
Click here to register for individual webinars on our events calendar. Click the button at the top right of the page to register for the series.
For questions or for more information please contact the events team by emailing Jacob Sodeman, or calling at (360) 943-1600.
This program is valid for 6 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.