Year-End Tax & Investment Planning for Business Owners and Executives Workshop - Kirkland
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This event has been cancelled - all that registered will receive a refund.
Kristofer Gray, CFP® will review the landscape of options and tools available to minimize your tax burden and increase your personal wealth. The following will be discussed in detail, along with a panel of professionals for specific Q&A.
- ERISA Plans: Safe Harbor 401(k), Defined Benefit, Cash Balance, SEP, SIMPLE IRA
- S-Corporation, LLC, C-Corporation elections
- Asset Protection techniques for business owners
- Opportunity Zones and Alternative Investments: private equity, real estate, private credit
- Executive Compensation Plans: base level, performance based, retention based, firm based
- Estate Tax Planning: GRAT, family LLC/LLP, special needs trusts
- Understanding 1031 and 1035 exchanges: also, understanding ‘step-up’ and Roth features
- Cash Flow: access to cash on a tax-free basis using loans
- Donor Advised Funds: utilizing a tax tool in the sale of your business
Kristofer will describe how to develop a thoughtful process to address the main issues surrounding year-end tax and investment planning. This process will maximize your personal wealth, minimize the tax burden of business ownership, and help you thoughtfully create a financial legacy for your family.
Expert and experienced panelists include:
- Estate Attorney - Wendy Allard, Peterson Russell Kelly PLLC
- Certified Public Accountant – Scott Wilson, CPA, CFP®, Forbes Capital Solutions
- M & A Advisor – Robert Hild, Chairman and Managing Director, ACT Capital
- Member $25
- Non-member $35