AWB Member Advantage/Benefit Programs
AWB Shipping Savings Program
Receive Substantial Savings on Premier Shipping Services!
Save up to 26% on UPS shipping thanks to the Association of Washington Business!
AWB members can now save up to 26% off UPS Express air, international, and ground shipments. That’s a significant savings over FedEx published rates!* UPS provides customers with technology solutions that save time and reduce cost by improving business processes related to shipment preparation, visibility, cost allocation and bill reconciliation.
All this with the peace of mind that comes from using the carrier that delivers outstanding reliability, greater speed, more service, and innovative technology. UPS guarantees delivery of more packages around the world than anyone, and delivers more packages overnight on time in the US than any other carrier, including FedEx. Simple shipping! Special savings! It's that easy!
For complete details or to sign up, click here.
AWB FREIGHT PROGRAM
Shipping and fuel costs are on the rise.
The Association of Washington Business can help you receive between a 74-78% discount off the carrier's base rates. (On some lanes, discounts exceed 80%!)
Point, click and ship AWB freight program provides your company with the ultimate in shipping flexibility. You choose from the Northwest’s best carriers and get pricing that saves you money.
The AWB Freight Program is designed with your needs in mind. Choose local, regional or transcontinental service with FedEx Freight, Oak Harbor, USF Reddaway and Holland along with R&L Carriers, Vitran, YRC, New England Motor , Daylight Transport , Dayton Freight and many more . Whether you’re shipping from Seattle to Spokane or Moses Lake to Newark– you’re covered!
Inbound, outbound or drop ship, you schedule the carrier when you need it simply by pointing and clicking. Track your shipments, manage multiple locations and users, compare rates, new shipments, plus more – all from your computer!
Currently using any or all of these carriers? Great! Simply enroll and you can continue to use these carriers through the program at these fantastic rates!
The Association of Washington Business International freight program provides Import and Export Full Container, Pallet quantity and door to door via UPS, DHL and FedEx.
AWB membership provides you discounts and full service in these areas:
· Provide full Customs Brokerage services for your import traffic. including remote filing
· Provide full Freight Forwarding services for your export traffic.
· International Import and Export Ocean and Air Freight (Including NVOCC) logistics
· Warehousing, Distribution, and Pick & Pack Services with full Inventory Management
· Import and Export Consolidations
· Door to door package shipping to 220 countries including customs clearance
· Complete International documentation Services
· Tracking and tracing of your shipments – at a granular level – PO to Door
· Email notifications on status changes for the shipment
· Consultation and training available
· “Free Trade Zone” service where you only pay taxes and duties on imports when you sell them, not when you import the product
· Full container or Less Than Container Load service
· Semi-annual Import / Export educational seminars
· Calculation of taxes and duties including research into the HTS code for your product
· Live Help for your International shipping questions
Find Out More - There is No Cost or Obligation
Take advantage of the savings offered through this program today! Please
contact Karlee Glasgow at 360-943-1600 or
KarleeG@awb.org or 1-800-521-9325.
[Click Here to go to the AWB Freight web site]