Jocelyn McCabe, APR
Vice President, Communications
Most recent releases:
- May 13, 2013: AWB Opposes I-522
- May 8, 2013: AWB presents 2013 service and leadership awards
- May 7, 2013: AWB presents 2013 Environmental Excellence Awards
AWB in the News
- The Seattle Times: Guest: Grow the economy with immigration reform
- The Spokesman-Review: GMO labeling campaign money mostly from outside state
- Columbia Basin Herald: Simplot honored for green-friendly efforts
- The News Tribune: Teachers union, businesses take fight to radio
Follow us on social mediaTwitter: @awbolympia
Formed in 1904, the Association of Washington Business is Washington’s oldest and largest statewide business association, and includes more than 8,000 members representing 700,000 employees. AWB serves as both the state’s chamber of commerce and the manufacturing and technology association, and is one of two chambers in the country accredited with distinction by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
While its membership includes major employers like Boeing, Microsoft and Weyerhaeuser, 90 percent of AWB members employ fewer than 100 people. More than half of AWB’s members employ fewer than 10.